Join The 2nd.MD Team
2nd.MD is an innovative, fast-growing, technology-driven healthcare services company that has rapidly become the largest provider of second opinion services in America. We provide our members the ability to connect to the best doctors in the world via our proprietary technology platform, rendering expert medical second opinions to anyone battling pain or disease. Our internal team delivers a concierge experience, from initial contact through medical records retrieval and storage to video consult scheduling and post-consult follow-up. And our clients include Fortune 50 companies and some of America's largest healthcare plans.
Over the past twelve months, we've grown by 80% in revenue and consult volume, and we are expecting even more rapid growth over the next twelve months. Our growth is the direct result of our ability to outperform our competitors in the marketplace in terms of both speed and quality. We have a panel of over 400 specialists who are some of the best doctors in their fields in the world, and we have strategic institutional partnerships with some of the top medical facilities in the world. And our proprietary internal technology platform powers our member experience, our case management, and our video consults, enabling us to deliver quality consults much more quickly than our competition. We have a significant full-time technology team on staff, and we're constantly innovating and improving our platform. In fact, we're as much a technology company as a we are a healthcare company!
As a result of our people and our technology, we provide our members a superior service to other second opinion offerings, with an average net promoter score of 87 (higher than that of Apple and Nieman Marcus) for the first four months of this year. And members get their consult summaries - accessible to them via our website portal - less than twenty-four hours after the consult happens. Everything we do is digital, driven via our web portal or our app ... no mailed opinions or paper-based services! Digital is in our DNA, and we're taking every opportunity to leverage technology as we move forward.
Though we are a profitable company, we recently secured a strategic investment from a well-known family office in order to give us additional capital and expertise to power our future growth. We've recently had great success in bringing on some of America's largest health plans as our clients, and they have been critical partners in expanding the distribution of our service.
As a software quality assurance engineer you are responsible for analyzing requirements, defining test plans, drafting and executing manual and automated test cases. You will work directly with project managers, business analysts and developers to refine our software ensuring that it meets our customers’ needs.
· Review and refine software requirements
· Draft and execute test plans and cases
· Write manual and automated test cases
· Identify and draft steps to reproduce defects utilizing Jira
· Enter and track defects to closure
· Identify and recommend testing tools to increase the effectiveness of testing
· Maintain test environments that mimic our production systems
• A passion for changing people’s lives through technology
• 1 to 2 years of experience with selenium and automated test frameworks
• Highly motivated and self-driven
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adept at documenting reproduction scenarios
• Ability to understand and represent the end user
• Capable of translating requirements into real world test cases
Nice to Have:
• Previous software testing experience preferably for a web application
• Mobile application testing experience
• Experience in selenium and automation testing
• Knowledge of web application architecture
• Knowledge of API testing
• Experience with security vulnerability testing
• Working knowledge of Jira
• WCAG testing experience
• BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.