Join The 2nd.MD Team
2nd.MD is n innovative, fast-growing, technology-driven healthcare company. Founded in 2011 by Clint Phillips after waiting months to see a specialist for an unknown medical condition his daughter was facing, our mission is to save and improve lives every day. Our team is a diverse group of professionals who each play an important role in helping our members get answers—in just a matter of days. Named one of the Top Workplaces in 2019 by the Houston Chronicle, 2nd.MD is proud to not only change the lives of our members, but also the lives of our employees. If you’re the type of person who thrives on growth, opportunity, and making a difference in people’s lives—we want to hear from you.
2nd.MD is a service provided by many employers and healthcare plans at No Cost to their employees and dependents covered under their plan—plus some parents and in-laws. Our care team of nurses is available from the moment a member reaches out to handle all the details. Within a matter of days, members have the opportunity to speak with a board-certified specialist from top institutions across the country for a virtual face-to-face consultation via video chat or phone call from the comfort of their home. Whether they have questions about their diagnosis, medication, or treatment options, 2nd.MD is here to ensure all their questions are answered, so they gain the peace of mind knowing they are on the best path possible.
As a software quality assurance engineer you are responsible for analyzing requirements, defining test plans, drafting and executing manual and automated test cases. You will work directly with project managers, business analysts and developers to refine our software ensuring that it meets our customers’ needs.
· Review and refine software requirements
· Draft and execute test plans and cases
· Write manual and automated test cases
· Identify and draft steps to reproduce defects utilizing Jira
· Enter and track defects to closure
· Identify and recommend testing tools to increase the effectiveness of testing
· Maintain test environments that mimic our production systems
• A passion for changing people’s lives through technology
• 1 to 2 years of experience with selenium and automated test frameworks
• Highly motivated and self-driven
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adept at documenting reproduction scenarios
• Ability to understand and represent the end user
• Capable of translating requirements into real world test cases
Nice to Have:
• Previous software testing experience preferably for a web application
• Mobile application testing experience
• Experience in selenium and automation testing
• Knowledge of web application architecture
• Knowledge of API testing
• Experience with security vulnerability testing
• Working knowledge of Jira
• WCAG testing experience
• BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.